14 weeks.

is it normal to be 14 weeks pregnant and still have morning sickness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup. Some women get it throughout their whole pregnancy. 12 weeks is average but everybody is different.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yes i personally can answer that yes. i am 14 weeks as well. and i stay sick all day. forget the morning i'm sick all day. lol when your due date?
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 3:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i'm due december 8
    momma_zoe

Answer by momma_zoe at 3:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i had it with my first til i was about 22 weeks along. try preggo pops or any hard sour candies (lemon drops worked for me i didn't know what preggo pops were til my second preg). yellow gatorade and cut your prenatals in half. take half in the a.m. w/breakfast and the other half w/dinner. or just take it at night before going to bed and the side effects will be gone by the time you wake up. also try not to eat too much greasy type foods, for me anything that was greasy or fast food type stuff made it worse.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• oh yeah, with my last pregnancy i was sick from day 1 until the day i delivered her. Good luck and just remember it won't last forever and it is so worth it in the end :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i had it with my daughter til i was about 17 or 18 weeks. I had it with this pregnancy up until i was 6 months.im 34 weeks now and still get sick sometimes but no where near as much as i used to
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 3:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm 25 weeks and I still randomly get sick. Everyone is different. Saltines and ginger ale is my life saver.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 4:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009