Do own a pit bull? If so, where do you live?

If so, I have a few questions... what state are you from and what are the BSL laws in your state? Have you had any problems?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have a pit mix and i live in MI ..the city i am in is considering a ban
    girl_in_the_D

Answer by girl_in_the_D at 3:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have a pit and live in Lacey, WA. No ban here but there is one in a neighboring city
    Elijahsmommy9

Answer by Elijahsmommy9 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• if its any help i have a german shepherd and our insurance wouldnt cover us unless we got into doggy school.fortunaltly he is a good dog.but he does bark and he is scary looking.so if that is sort of your question i would ask your home owners insurance cause some policies wont cover those dogs...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have 2 of them...1 brown & 1 white.....1yrs old and 2 yrs old, I live in Detroit, Michigan but i'm about 2 get rid of them because the brown one will only mind me and the white one will only mind my boyfriend and there r 5 of us n this house so that's a problem.
    supermomcc

Answer by supermomcc at 4:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i own a pit and a rott. ilive in tn. so far no bans, but like everywhere else they are considering it. we cannot get homeowners, renters or any other insurance cause we own them.
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 8:13 AM on Jun. 12, 2009