Any one watch wife swap?

Like the one of lifetime..its on now btw...if your watching this episode what do you think?! it made me angry that people can be so ignorant!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wife Swap is one of my favorite shows to watch! I missed the episodes today, though, because I was busy with a college assignment.
    I also love to watch Trading Spouses!

BTW, did you know there is a Wife Swap group here on CM and they also discuss Trading Spouses, too?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Some of them are really neat people on there but some are just rude. There is one with a guy he put down his Mo wife and put the USA down, army guys, redneck familys and his wife really wasn't proud of being a american too, and all he and his wife could talk about was there degrees and how much money they spend on there kids i think his name was steve fowler.
    Anonymous

• LOL i remember that episode!! im watching it now, its a black white trade...they are SOO opposite! and its amazing! its funny, the white family was pretty racist it seemed...but they actually followed through with everything and opened up..they made some DUMB comments though!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Some husbands they trade spots on there too
    Anonymous

• http://blog.stephenfowlersucks.com/ You mean this guy 337
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 3:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• eww dont like that show...families are just different.i am from the north east i am sure my life is different from someone from the mid west.the purposly put the oddest families together.there was a family from mass.i was appalled.so i got onto the computer and sure enough i found them.(im from mass)this woman was so condescending.they were the typical mass family kids in every sport imaginable.big house.i was appalled.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• mm
    Anonymous

• lol nope not the fowlers..ill never forget that last name..their episode was memorable!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009