so why when i go to the bathroom to go #2 do i have stretchy cervical mucus comming out its really stretchy what does this mean? but i dont know if im pregnant or not just thpought i would ask people who are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like an infection to me
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• If it's clear without an odor.. Then it's probably a good sign you are ovulating.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have never heard of anything streachy coming out taking a crap unless I had anal sex....
    umm, I wouldnt think that was a sign of pregnancy, best I can say is take a pregnancy test.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I agree with Bmanda. It sounds just like the infection I got from having sex too early after my first baby. Take a pregnancy test and see what it says but you should go ahead and go to the doc for it. It's coming out while your going number 2 because your putting pressure on your cervix, that's when I noticed i had the infection.
    Anonymous