Who does Reverand Wright owe a bigger apology?

Every Jewish person on the planet, every Christian who is associated with him by his being ordained, or Obama?

Wright says 'Jews' keeping him from Obama

3 hours ago

HAMPTON, Va. (AP) — President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, is blaming "them Jews" for keeping him from speaking to the president.
Wright, the former pastor of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, said he hasn't spoken to Obama since he became president.

-cont'd

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think he owes an apology to humankind.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• "Them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press of Newport News following a Tuesday night sermon at the 95th annual Hampton University Ministers' Conference.

"They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• He's got to do what politicians do."

Obama was a longtime member of the church but resigned from it and cut ties with Wright after videos surfaced during the presidential campaign showing Wright's sometimes provocative sermons. Wright's incendiary comment included shouting "God damn America" and accusing the government of creating AIDS.

In the interview Tuesday, Wright also criticized Obama for not sending a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, saying Obama chose not to for fear of offending Jews and Israel. "Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing (by) the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel," Wright said.

The White House declined to comment to the Associated Press on Thursday on Wright's remarks. A phone message left by the AP at Wright's home wasn't immediately returned.
    NotPanicking

• Good old REV WRONG LOL.I laugh but it really is not funny at all.So that is just more of what the man preached from his podium.Obama listened to that stuff for what again? Oh yeah 20 YEARS!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I think the Rev needs to recheck what the Holy Bible says about Israel and the Jews too.Seems he is just a tad (sarcasm) off kilter.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• All Jews and America for calling our country evil and everyone who attendend his church for teaching them the wrong teachings about God!
    Anonymous

• Yeah he wants God to "DAMN" America and the JEWS.What a peice of work Christian my a$$
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• He's as crazy as any other pastor.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 4:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Well, Rev Wright doesn't owe me an apology, that's for sure. That nut's got nothing to do with my relationship with God- and doesn't represent any other pastor or Christian that I know. It's ridiculous to say that someone who is mentally imbalanced and fixated on a certain faith is representative of that faith- crazy takes all kinds.

I'd say he owes God an apology for turning people away- and Obama one for making him look more like an a**, and the Jews, as if they haven't gone through enough.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Rev Wright is a loon. It is sad our President sat under his racist teachings for over 20 years cannot imagine what that will mean for us all as time goes on. Rev Wright does not need to apologize he needs a coming to Jesus meeting. He needs God he is not a Christian I say that because you will know them by their fruits. If he was a Christian he would not spew hate from his pulpit. He calls white people names and jews names. My grandmother survived the holocaust he has no clue what she went through far more than he has ever been through. He was called names and was treated meanly as a kid most likely. My grandmother was lined up on a train then watched her baby sister be raped by Nazi soldiers. They then stabbed her to death. Her parents were gassed to death she got to throw their bodies in the fire to be burned. Her husband was killed and her newborn baby was taken and experimented on until he died. He has no clue.
    Anonymous