Does anyone have any "remedies".. for all this stuff popping up on my face???

I keep getting all these little sores...or pimples whatever on my face???? ANy ideas???

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• try a facial scrub, if you have regular cleanser, use it mixed with a little table salt
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• If its acne I reccomend the Neutragena Advanced Thereapy System. Its three bottles in one package and costs about $20. Be careful if you have sensitive skin, I cant use the day lotion or I get a rash but the wash and night lotion worked wonders for me. I developed really bad acne when I was pregnant and I tried everything on the market, even Proactive, NATS is the only thing that worked and now I just get a pimpple here and there occationally but I use it everyday religiously. Good Luck.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Thanks for the imput!!!!! I don't normally use a fascial scrub it usually breaks me out worse!!!! I'l try this stuff though thanks
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Could be having a reaction to something if you do not believe it is Acne. I am a skin care consultant and would love to help you out. I would have to meet with you or see a pic.
    KimOdden

Answer by KimOdden at 4:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I use witch hazel atleast 2 times a day, it's cheap and it works!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 7:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• asprins work good on zits. Just take a real asprin ,not tylenol, crush it, add water to make a paste then put on the zit and let sit for a bit then wash off.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:09 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• sorry terimelissa i have to correct you, tylenol and aspirin are too different things anyway.... tyleno is a NSAID not steroidal anti inflammitory drug, aspirin on the other hand is a salicylic drug
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.
    Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer. Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.
    BTW - witch hazel is too drying to use on faces

Answer by rkoloms at 10:32 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• well i ordered proactive if that doesnt work i will definately use the honey thing.
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 12, 2009