About My 10 Month Old Laughing....

My son is 10 months and is perfectly healthy but I am consurned about his laugh...its hard to explain but when he laughs he does thing weird gasp. It freaks me out because it sounds like how I did when I was little and I was having a asthma ( not sure if that is how its spelled) attack. Idk if he is running out of air or what but after words he is fine....Im not sure if this makes sence but I hope someone can help me......XoXo

MommyOfJnM

Asked by MommyOfJnM at 3:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Have his Pedi check him for asthma.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• my lil one does that if he laughs very long
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 3:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• lol aww, maybe he laughs to hard, you know when something is REALLY funny to you and you laugh until you cant breathe!! does that sound like what hes doing?! it may just sound different because his body is smaller..i dont think i would stress to much, just ask the doc at your next appointment or call, maybe record it so you can play it for them!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hee hee, mine does this too. It took me a little while to get used to, but he likes the sound of it so he keeps doing it. Mention it to your doc, but if he's ok I wouldn't worry!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• my daughter does it when she either laughs really hard or get excited about something. i thought it was asthma or something too but the doctor said it was normal.
    Buggaboosmama

Answer by Buggaboosmama at 3:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2009