sewage leak

the apartment above mine had a leak in the toilets plumbing. It will be a week tomorrow since this incident took place. The leak affected the ceiling in my bathroom directly above my shower head. I was reading online that this can cause repertory and other dangerous health risks if not tented to immediately or properly! So my question is since I am 33 weeks prego and no longer feel safe staying in my apartment how can I get them to actually fix the problem and make sure that it is done properly?

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 3:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your local renters association, also call your land lord. tell them your pregnant and that could cause health problems to you and your baby, give him 24 hours to fix it, if he hasn't done so, tell him that you are going to file a complaint with the local renters union and housing authority.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009