no not of of my anus sorry its out of my vagina comming from my cervix when i whip its like sticky and stetchy and it doesnt have a color and doesnt smell

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can just reply under the same question, people go back and read them after they answer or ask you questions LOL
    umm, well ok, thats a diff story, it only happends when you poop though?
    I would still call your doctor, because that happend to me only as I lost my plug, and that happends LATE in pregnancy.
    mucus discarge is diff than just discharge in general.
    have you had sex in the past day or two and not taken a shower?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• that's normal. happened the whole pregnacy for me both times! not something people usually talk about when discussing pregnancy but when I asked around everyone else had it, too!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 3:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i had that during and right after my pregnancy!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• she says she got a negitive on a pregnancy test, and isnt sure if she should retest.
    I would deff retest, however even if you are pregnant, and especially if your not, you should see an OB/GYN
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009