Has anyone pulled of a good treasure/scavenger hunt? Can you give me some ideas?

I want to have a good hunt for the kids and have never done one. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas, tips, suggestions that worked for you?

mommaleah4

Asked by mommaleah4 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I did it for my daughter's 3rd birthday party. I had an adult with each group, only 3-4 children in a group. The clues were pictures of what they were supposed to find, with it written on the bottom (to further clarify for the adult helping). The children were finding thier goodie bags at the end of the party. It was a "princess and pirate" party where the kids all dressed up and played themed games. The goodie bags were in the hidden treasure chest... hidden in plain sight as they were only 3! If you'd like more details, feel free to write me.
    alaskanbastet

Answer by alaskanbastet at 7:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009