Has anyone pulled of a good treasure/scavenger hunt? Can you give me some ideas?

I want to have a good hunt for the kids and have never done one. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions, ideas, or tips that worked for you?

mommaleah4

Asked by mommaleah4 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I am planning one for this summer. I am going to take pictures (ex of porch mat). The pictures will be up super close and printed on regular computer paper, then cut into puzlle pieces. (probably just 4 or 6 pieces) They will have to run around th house, figure out it is the porch mat, then lift mat and find an envelope with another puzzle pic. Im planning on doing things like a frisbee in yard, flowers, basketball goal... at the end the prize will be things for the party (flashlight for tag at night, silly string, glow necklaces)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009