Did u get the epidural??

i think i spelled epidural wrong but i took it and my boyfriend said i was acting crazy...like i was on some stuff if u know what i mean...so did u take it...and if u did what were u acting like

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 4:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i was definately sedated! but before the ep. i also had a shot of stadol(sp)? so i was really loopy. Before they finally did a c section on me my so said i asked him to put makeup on me !!! haha
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 4:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I got one but I don't think it was the medication that made me act "crazy" I just didn't give a damn anymore I even let students check how far I was and everything. I just didn't care I just wanted her out of me lol.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• nope...i didn't have time! my labors were too quick. My 1st was 2 hours my 2nd was 42 minutes. BUT I don't think I would have even if I had the time. I was more scared of THAT needle then I was of anything else!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• lol nursinghannah..i had the same thing cuz the guy took so long!!! they gave me a shot to help...i was out of it..some things i dont remember...i was VERY numb to everything...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• No, the epi didn't make me act weird. The Phentynol did though. That stuff had me out of my mind.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Ah HAIL TO THE YEAH I DID! And with my second birth the anesthesiolgist looked like Christopher Williams and for those of you who don't know he's and R&B singer/actor. I even remember telling my husband everything was gonna be alright cuz Christopher Williams would take care of me when they suddenly had to rush me to the OR to have my daughter and of course everything turned out alright.

Damn he was fine. Have one girl! hahahaha
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I didn't have any meds...I was scared of the needle in my spine. I remember everything...but, It didn't last long enough for me to care about the pain.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yikes! I was more scared of that needle than anything else!
    all natural labor here...it was quick, beautiful, and memorable! and I loved every second!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yeah I did, but I didn't act any different. I was just chillin watchin tv until they told me I was at 10 cm.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I SURRREEE DID!!.... one of the best decisions i ever made... lol

i didn't act any different at all... its not that kinda drug... its more of a numbing thing...

i am so glad i did too, no one expected my son to be as big as he was... 9lbs. 10 oz.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009