Does anyone feel like they're hungry all the time?

I'm in my first trimester, and not feeling too bad like I was in my last pregnancy. But I am so hungry! I always want more to eat! I'm a garbage disposal. It is 10:21 a.m. here, and I have already eaten, a bowl of cheerios, a banana, half a piece of toast, and a little piece of cheesecake!
I did this last time too, after the bad nausea was over.
I just think it's crazy how hungry I am! Anyone else feel this way?
(This Q is just for fun)

sfwilson

Asked by sfwilson at 4:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt get super hungry until second trimester, the first trimester I was to tired to eat LOL
    now im in my 3rd, and I cant eat anything bigger than my fist or ill puke it up, there is simply no room.
    I just spent all this time making homemade philly cheese steak on a grilled hoggy bun and homemade fry frys and I threw it all up... I sat in the bathroom and cried because it was soo good and just like that taken away from me LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 4:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• lol. Now I want philly cheese steak :(
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I was super hungry in the 1st 2nd and 3rd trim. I dont know what it is but if I dont eat I am the super MEAN!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 4:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I saw an internet ad for McDonald's, so now I want that. Suggestion (in the food sense) is particularly powerful against me right now!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i was super hungry throughout my whole pregnancy...I think at first its because I kept throwing up so I was hungry...but after that I was just being a fatty lol
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• YES!! I am 9 weeks into my second pregnancy and already the cravings are hitting me HARD! Never really had cravings the first time around so this is new for me... but ya I deff. feel like I am starving all the time - not just a little hungry... I feel like I haven't eaten all day every 15 minutes it seems like! Driving me crazy! haha
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009