Pagan Moms: Can you share any teaching sites that are kid-friendly?

I have been trying to find some sites(i have pookapages my editor did a full interview/cover story on the author) and pagan moonbeams that are spiritually educational for my kids. I have searched all over the net and most of the sites are either outdated, no longer available or not what i'm looking for.

So if you can help me find some age appropriate(prek/k) I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Asked by CinderAmethyst at 4:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I wish i could help you. Most of what i have i dont think is "educational" it just has songs and things. No history. ...but i'll browse through my list and get back to you if i see something you might want.

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It has been a while since my daughter was that little so I haven't researched any in years. My best friend says she likes the CUUPS Kids website & the proud to be pagan kids site for her daughter.

Answer by nysa00 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• The ones you have are the ones I was going to post for you... but here is one that has many stories on it if this helps any...

Answer by gmasboy at 4:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Try a "wicca" word search as well. (under crafts and recipes)

Answer by witchqueen at 5:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Thanks so much everyone! :)

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 6:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009