26 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH SHARP PAIN IN STOMACH?

When we go out to eat i always get this really sharp pain in my stomach and my stomach gets rock solid.. then usually about 2 minutes later i have to get up and find the bathroom to throw up everything i just ate.. usually after i throw it all up i feel so much better and go back and try to eat a little more... just wondering what the sharp pain is for? i dont eat fast and i dont eat to much.. i barely finish what i eat. it seems to only happen when we're out eating somewhere.. happen to anyone else? anyone heard of this happening or have an idea to what it is?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 4:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hun it always happens. it happend to me and i know how you feel at this time. so dont worry its just your stomach reacting to the pregnancy(im 16 lol) but dont worry,just watch wht u eat and u will be fine
    sarathemom

Answer by sarathemom at 7:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009