Are there any ladies out there that broke the family circle because they thought it was greener on the otherside, only to realize they are living a worse life.

I was just curious, I was on standby he did not want her back so I rove right in.
Making sure he did not love her anymore. I saw alot of good things of him that she probably did not see at the time. Oh well my gain her loss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yea i was always my SOs shoulder to lean on before we got together, and i learned ALOT about him and how his thought process worked so i can honestly say i know how what i say and do will effect him..and i think that helps our relationship. i know what drove him away from the other woman! i agree with you..her loss my GAIN!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My husband always dated woman that were like his stepfather, manipulative among other things.I met him a few months after he broke up with the last one and I learned from him what does not work in a relationship. It helped that I am nothing like them though!
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 4:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My SOs ex-wife cheated on him. [[obviously, the main reason for the divorce, but not the only]] I agree with you ladies, her loss, my gain. He was so good to her, despite her selfish, manipulative ways. She just "couldn't be held back anymore" in her words. she is MISERABLE now && regrets it everyday. I know this b/c that's what she told him about 3 months after he && I started dating, when she was begging him to leave me && come back to her. She was asking him all this stupid shit like, "Do you think she is prettier than me?" && "Why can't we be true love again?" He laughed in her face && told her that they were never "true love" to begin with && he is never going to leave me, especially to go back to her. So anyway, moral is she thought the grass was greener && now a year and a half later she is still single, b/c no other man will put up with her b/s like he did. Karma is a bitch!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009