Where do I advertise for help with my group?

I'm looking for someone creative to help me run my group stone soup. I'm also looking for siggy designer's and someone to help with games, and the christian forum. Any ideas would be great. Just pm with any ideas that you may have. or just leave them here. I really want to get my group up & going better.

kasper794

Asked by kasper794 at 4:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Have you tried making a journal post. I know you can do 1 a day for each group you want to market out there.
    Also try making a siggy to what you are looking for.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Group Owner's Club has a public help wanted forum for group owners to use. The journal is a great idea, you can leave a message on your group home page and use the promote your group link in your group. Mostly only GOs and admins go there so they may see it. Your best bet to get a good admin though is to ask active members of your groups to help, as they already have a vested interest in your group.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2009