Is this some kind of a workout?

Ok after working out of course we sweat, now when we jump in the shower we shower and then you jump out as you are getting dried up...why am I still hot/wanting to sweat...what the...
I usually just stand in front of the fan to cool me down...but why am I still feel like I am working out my body...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your core temperature goes up and takes about a half hour to an hour to drop down again. Supposedly you are still burning calories when it is up. This is why you still sweat after a shower right after you exercise.

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Now that you mention it, I get wicked hot and sweat after a shower, even a cool one, when I haven't even exercised! I have to keep my towel wrapped around my body and sit in front of a fan until I stop sweating and my temperature cools down.
    Weird, huh?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009