I can't decide what to fix of super.

I don't know what i want to fix for super and hubby isn't anyhelp. he always says he doesn't care he will eat anything. I am the one that is the picky eater so fix what ever i want. But i can't decide because i have had miserable heartburn all day that wont seem to go away.I was kind of thingking something with a macaroni salad but don't know what meat to fix for hubby. I am really not in the mood to fry anything or for chicken.Any suggestions and if you have a good macaroni salad recipe post it please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• elbo noodles(cooked), boiled eggs(chopped), tuna, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper. add onions, relish if you like. serve cold
    dunno if its what you are looking for but it is a favorite in our family!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• No, that sounds really good thank you. Should i use just one can of tuna?
    Anonymous

• i use two. glad you like the idea!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2009