Oh my goodness...what is going on with this child?

my little boy has been the sweetest child all day. he went to therapy this morning and was complimented on his manners because he pushed the chairs under the table and turned off the light as he left the room. he was cooperative throughout therapy even though he had a new therapist he has never met. he has been loving and helpful all day. he didnt get upset when daddy left for work (normally it upsets him) and he gave him kisses and said love you. today has really been the best day! lol-what is going on with him? btw-he's 2. :) are you having a good day today?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my son didn't have a temper tantrum when I dropped him off at daycare today, thats wonderful because the last two weeks have been horrible :)
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Awwww. Sounds like he is having a great day. Good for him!

I've had a very busy day. Took my cat to the vet to find out what was under his chin, turns out it is cat acne! Sheesh. Now we have to wipe the area with medicated wipes once a day. O_o
    Got home from work and left right away on the vet trip, now have laundry in the dryer and am taking a few minutes to wind down here.

Answer by Bmat at 4:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Must be the weather! LOL...My DD has also been an angel! SHHH! I don't want to jinx it!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• my son has been good today, but for some reason he is being extremely clingy. I don't know what his deal is, he doesn't want me to do anything but sit && hold him. Ahhhhh, I can't get anything done!!! He isn't running a fever or sick or anything, I guess he's just in a lovey mood....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have been busy all day with laundry and college assignments.
    I took a break earlier to sit and hold my 4 month old granddaughter. She was sitting on my lap trying to pull her toes up to her mouth (she's been trying for a couple of weeks now...lol) and she got to the point where she was so frustrated she actually pitched a fit! It shocked the heck out of me because she is the sweetest, most mild-mannered baby there is, but she got so angry that she turned red in the face, beat on my hand that was near her and screamed! Wow!
    I remember when she was born, though, that she would be calm one moment and then start howling for no reason at all and wouldn't stop until we tried different things to calm her down again.
    This is like deja vu of when my third daughter who has ADHD was born....she showed signs of the disability right away and I'm wondering if my granddaughter is going to be the same.
    Oh boy!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh, forgot to add.....she is now sleeping peacefully in the bed next to me holding on to her little teddy blankie that she squeezes when she goes to sleep. Lord, she is so sweet, precious, and beautiful! She just melts my heart and makes me want to cry with joy and love. God sure did place another priceless gift in my life - my first 3 were my daughters. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• awww-i wish you were my grandma! :) lol. im needing mom time right now. i havent seen my family (any of them) since christmas. i miss them so bad :'(
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009