painting while pregnant?

we're moving into our new apartment this weekend and we're repainting the whole place... just wondering if it's ok for me to paint if i make sure all windows are open and even get one of the white mask things? i will be 27 weeks tomorrow so i was just wondering if painting is ok or extremely harmful?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 4:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just make sure the windows are open. I have painted before with my other pregnancy & they are fine.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I painted my dd nursery when I was 6 months pg. We just made sure all the windows were open and I had on a mask. A fan might not hurt either. You can also try the low VOC, low odor paints. Happy Painting.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• You'll be fine, paint is alot better than it used to be(not so fumy?sp and stinky,) just keep good ventilation and wash up right after.
    kricketandisla

Answer by kricketandisla at 6:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009