Im 13 weeks pregnant and when i cough,sneeze,stand up after sitting for awhile.....

I have some really sharp pains in my lower stomach and also when i throw up the pain comes back...has this ever happend to any of you? And if so what is it? sound i be worried?

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 4:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had those too. My dr told me it was because my uterus was growing. I would still go get it checked out just in case its something more serious, but they assured me that it was "growing pains"
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had the same thing too. It is probably ligament pain from your uterus stretching and growing. Mine went away around the 20th week but now at 31 weeks, I still get them every once and awhile. No biggie. You can ask your doctor though if you are worried.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Round ligament pain. It's so annoying but your body will get used to it.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had pains when I would sneeze or laugh hard It is normal I believe its just your uterus growing and everythings stretching
    Holmes1652

Answer by Holmes1652 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i am pg and im nt sure how far along i am but were thanking almost 3 mounths i can say i get the same pain two and my doc said it is from every thang growing
    mircalbaby

Answer by mircalbaby at 7:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009