Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Relocated to vallejo, ca. Need a pediatrician recommendation, please.

Answer Question

Asked by ISO at 5:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I don't live there but the best thing you can do is go to the local daycare and ask the ladies there which pedi they use or which one has a great demeanor. Maybe they would be able to point you in the right direction. There is nothing worse than having a crappy pedi. I had one for my son and he always made me feel like a terrible mother. Good Luck.

    Answer by lilbit022009 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.