Warnings about Kids and Pools for this summer

This is more of a warnings to other Mothers about the dangers of kids drowning this Summer.
So my hubby and I were at the pool lastweekend and my daughter who will be 2 next month was standing on the seat area in the pool not even an elbows lenth away from me. And I was watching my hubby and brother play water basketball and I put my leg up on the side to keep my daughter from going in too deep and she was aleady flopped over and was head down in the pool !!!! I didn't even hear her go in !!!!! I was RIGHT THERE !!! My hubby saw it and lunged across and pulled her up. She wasn't under but a second but why if my hubby handnt been there or wasn't looking ??? How long before I noticed ??? anyway please mommies be careful out there with you little ones and always always always make sure they wear their life jackets, even if there right beside you ...

TiffBryan

Asked by TiffBryan at 5:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet