Bug bites all over my Son's legs?

My son has little bumps all over his legs and some on his arms. They don't seen to itch or bother him, but I don't know what they are, or how to make them go away and not return.

Tarabella

Asked by Tarabella at 5:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• I have a blog about some insect repellents that you would probably like. Email me for the address. On there I give recipes for your own natural insect repellents etc.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My son is an itch magnet. I swear we could be walking along a sidewalk and he would get bit. The other problem was once he got bit it would swell up to these horrible red looking things. Itch or not I wanted them gone.

If they aren't bothering to him and he's not scratching them then that's good. But then again his pain tolerance might be higher than yours. Could be ants or mosquitoes and it doesn't affect him the way it does everyone else.

Try cortizone cream, benadryl cream (use at night, makes them sleepy) and neosporin. Keep a tube handy in your purse for those days at the park. Good luck, If itching starts and the medicine doesn't work you could make a paste with water and oatmeal. It will draw out the sting.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009