is it pregnancy?

I am currently trying to conceive and my period is always 7 days and heavy. last month my period came a day early and was only 3 days. it was very light and mostly when i wiped and mostly mucusy. and now 2 weeks later my since of smell is stronger, i have a bit of nausea, feeling bloated and heaviness feeling, i also get light headed when i stand. not to mention being tired all the time and mood swings. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know, what did the pregnancy test say?
    Anonymous

• Those are symptoms of pregnancy, take a home pregnancy test or call your doctor and request a blood test.
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 6:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Same thing happened to me. My last period lasted 3 days and its usually longer. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all said negative but 2 weeks later i went to the clinic for a yeast infection and i found out i really was pregnant
    babygurl827

Answer by babygurl827 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

not extremely helpful but my thinking also
    sounds like it could be, but you need to take a test for sure
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2009