Has anyone had any problems with Ticketmaster?

They are selling tickets to Miley Cyrus. We can buy the tickets presale with an American Express card. I don't have one but my husband does so he was going to purchase them. TM has this new paperless ticket thing where you have to have the credit card and ID to get in. Well my husband can't go at all, not even to get me in the door. TM won't add me to the tickets at all. It is so frustrating. I don't want to drive all the way there and get my daughters hopes up and then not be able to get in on a technicality. I thought if he got me added as a user to his credit card with the same # that when it swiped it would be ok. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I have never had an issue with Ticket Master. We have bought our Day out with Thomas tickets from them every year for the last 4 years and we also bought Jeff Dunham tickets through TM and again NO issues.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Never trust ticketmaster.
    If your husbands' amex card is a business card, then it is a huge risk to use it for a personal purchase. If it is not a business card, then why don't you have a card, too?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2009