Anyone else as excited as me that the weekend is almost here?

Ugh, what a week! Crazy men wondering around in my yard, a miscarriage, and to top it all off I hit the owner of my company in the head with a door today. She was not happy!

theboysmom311

Asked by theboysmom311 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not a crazy week like yours but I am always excited for the weekend. I cant stand my job!
    kclick213

Answer by kclick213 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• my week is never insane like that! Sorry to hear about everything and esp the miscarriage!!!! I'm excited for the weekend only because it's one less weekend I have to spend without my husband... I can't wait til he comes home in 4 months!!! Every day brings him closer to getting out of there and back home where he's safe here!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 07lilmama, I too hope he gets home safe!
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• my car has been in the shop since mid april, and it is HOME TODAY!! SO is fixing a few things and it'll be officially ready to drive again. it felt SOOO good driving it back home and my AC is even more powerful than before!!!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It has been the longest week I've had in awhile!! Stress above usual hotter than hell outside!!! And a million and one things to do!! Sorry ur week was so awful I def. Feel ur pain!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am more than ready finally 2 days in a row off work yeah
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• The weekend is here already?!
    I still have so much more work to do!
    I have 3 difficult college assignments to work on right in a row, plus a group project assignment that I'm supposed to be researching and working on.
    I'm also caring for my 4 month old granddaughter (she lives with us), keeping my 15 year old daughter behaving, and trying to keep up with the housework.
    I was so busy today I forgot to thaw something out for supper. We had to have pancakes instead.
    I'm a rotten wife and mother.
    Oh, I forgot to mention, I started my period late yesterday and I'm feeling a bit like I could rip heads off with my teeth today. I think my hormones are a bit wacked. LOL.
    You all enjoy the weekend for me and tell me how it was. :)
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009