shower together?

anyone shower together? (hubby)
for fun or to save water/time?

MissLisa7657

Asked by MissLisa7657 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell Yeah! We have some of our best sex in there.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• both!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• YUH love the shower together thing. works out great best way to start ur morning(s)!!! also if we both get the shower outa the way b4 the little one wakes up the day goes alot smoother. save the water shower together its more fun that way!
    Anonymous

• a saying I once heard "save water, shower with a friend" LOL. he and I havent showered together in a while, but yes we've done it before, and actually spent the time cleaning ourselves and each other, not just for the kinkiness of it lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i love to shower with my man! its so sweet and just makes everything so much better. idk what it is about the shower but its jus amazing taking one with him and not just because of the hot sex but prob cuz we're jus so close and jus hugging and kissing and i get to see his entire body! i love it.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yep...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Everyday!!! Its weird even when were mad at each other its like come on get n cuz not having the other there doesn't feel right!!! And o yes the sex is fabulous, it can be the sweetst most romantic thing or just a few minutes to relax as a couple...I love it though one of my fav parts of the day
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• all the time. we love it!!
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Its rare that we DON'T shower together. He's at basic now and it feels very strange to shower alone :(

I wonder how he feels showering with all them other men x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I can't do it. We used to try, but I couldn't stand it. I have a routine in the shower before the hot water runs out and don't want to waste my time reaching around another body and losing space....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009