misplaced my check card and i.d.

well last sat i went to my brothers soccer tournament at the beach, and i had my check card and i.d. in my pocket. when we got home i took my pants off in the laundry room so i could just throw them in the wash, i remember taking them out in there, but now i can't find them. hadn't needed them again til now b/c i haven't gone anywhere except up the street to the grocery store but i had cash. so any suggestions? i know i remember thinking i had to put it somewhere my daughter wouldn't find it b/c shes 3 so i put it up high thought i put them on the shelf in the laundry room but nope.....gotta find it before tomorrow a.m. so i can pick up my car, and get some formula...so i'm starting to stress it..so wheres a stupid place you put yours then found it later maybe thatll spark some ideas

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 6:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did that once, i went to the bank to close my acct thinking maybe it got stollen and as i reached in my wallet to get a copy of my acct number out, i pulled out my I.D and my debit card, felt so stupid with the teller lookin at me like "u r so blond". id re-check ur wallet maybe u decied to put it back at some point, and forgot about it. also one of my friends put hers in the freezer once, or on top and they fell in, so check behind things, or in.
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 6:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Pull your washer and dryer out so you can check behind them, between them, around them, and underneath them. Check in the laundry piles that are in the laundry room.
    That's all I can think of if you are absolutely sure you took them out of your pocket in the laundry room and put them up high in there.
    Hope you find them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009