WHat did you think of Letterman's tasteless joke?

Who is to blame? Him or the writers?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I havent heard anything about it.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Who cares? letterman sucks.
    Anonymous

• funny!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• LOL i dont like letterman much either anon 6:31, but i think its a 2party thing, writters wrote it(maybe) and he was the one who said it, he ofcoarse had to aprove of it b4 saying it. i also think its a joke, wasnt like he said it as a fact or as a u should type thing. if people can't take a joke dont watch the show(s)
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 6:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• What are you talking about? I don't watch letterman so I am out of the loop.
    Anonymous

• They hate Palin so much that they didn't bother to check which daughter they were talking about. They just couldn't wait to get a Palin slam in the mono. Pathetic at best. BTW, OP, I think it was a collective effort.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Something to the effect that during the 7th inning stretch Palin's daughter got knocked up by A-Rod.
    Anonymous

• Letterman said that he made a poor decision on that particular joke, but he also said he has said 1,000 jokes he regrets.
    suchbigwords

Answer by suchbigwords at 6:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Palin and her 14 y.o. DD went to a baseball game while visiting NY.
    Anonymous

The daughter that was at the game was the 14 year old not Bristol the 18 year old. So he was joking about statutory rape and is a disgusting man. David Letterman is responsible he should check things out before he opens his mouth. It would have been tasteless to say it about Bristol she is not in politics her mom is. I remember Dems flipping out about the ugly comments made about Chelsea Clinton. I agreed with you then and think all the kids should be off limits.
    Anonymous