my parents are taking my son for a month...

My parents are taking my 3 month old son to califonria on vacation for a month and at first i was like YIPPY SLEEP TIME but now that they are going to be leavin within the next couple days im freaking out i dont want them to take him. How can i get over this whole thing. im am really freaking out bad. a whole month :(

joshym0m09

Asked by joshym0m09 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would freak too....can't you go with them
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• wow.. a month away from your 3 month ... good luck.. i wouldn't be able to do it.. no sir-e
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 6:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yeah id be going or he wouldnt be going. dd is 1 and i cant stand being away from her for more than 24 hrs exactly! once 24 hrs 30 min hits im a mess
    Anonymous

• wow, I don't know what to tell you, my son is 2 years old and I have never been away from him except for a few hours. My MIL wanted to have him spend the night at her house and I couldn't do that!! Good luck!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 6:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I could never do it... :( That is so young, I could see maybe a weekend, but a MONTH! No way for me.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 6:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Why would you even agree to that? You seem a bit selfish to me. "YIPPY SLEEP TIME". Give me a break, I would never let anybody take my baby for any amount of time. The longest my 18 month old has been away from me is like 10 hours.
    If you are smart and reconsidering, then tell them you changed your mind and he can't go.
    Anonymous

• Just tell them you changed your mind and be firm.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I agree with the others. I could NEVER let someone take my son away from me for long of a time. There is so much growing that takes place in a month that I feel I wouldn't even recognize him when he got back. I don't really know what to tell you. I personally would have never agreed to this in the first place but if you are having second thoughts, you can always reconsider.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Are they the ones raising him? I see that you are a teen mom.
    Anonymous

• Can you go, too?
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 7:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009