Would anyone like to help a needy Pregnant 15 year old with some baby stuff?

My name is Bree, I live in Slidell, Louisiana. I am 15 years old and I am needing help get things for my baby. It's going to be a boy and the doctor say's he'll be here this week or next week. I've looked for a job everywhere but the only ones i've found were online one's and do not pay very good. Yes the father is working and just started Tuesday, he lives in Kentucky but is comming here to be with me and the baby. If you have anything even if its something laying around the house and you think I could use it or donate anything. That would be great please e-mail me on here if you can be of some help..

Bree123985

Asked by Bree123985 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have nothing for you as my kids are all teens. I just want to wish you luck. I hope you get the help and support you need :)
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• You're 15 honey, why isn't your family helping you? Try asking your local church for help if you need stuff that quickly. Most of us on here are pregnant ourselves and are trying to set up our nurseries too. Good luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My email is ggiovanni0610@aol.com I have family down there I live in lake charles and I am supposed to be going that way in about a month to pick up all kinds of baby things from my pawpaw, but I can go through them and email you will I am down there and give you what I don't need. I am having a boy in aug.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• contact www.freecycle.org for help. Call around. Many agencies will give you what you need. Call a local church and ask them who to call in your area. That is what they are for. This isn't the right place to ask for things. If you really thought dad was coming back you wouldn't need to ask for handouts. You are a minor. Is he married? Report him to authorities. Most men who get kids pregnant leave and they don't come back or help.
    Anonymous

• i think this is a great place to ask for help. many people are on here'

why would she report this guy that got her pregnant when he is doing what he can to help as of riight now?

i have baby stuff, but its all girl clothes. :( or i would give it to you... est of luck though!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• hon,why are you waiting to the very last minute to ask for help?What will you do if you don't get what you need?Where are all the parents?You are a minor,they are responsible for you.You need to go to your Social Services office pronto for some help.Don't come on here dear,you need to get the father to get you what you require!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i have some stuff im sure you could use my son is only 3 months but growing fast... e mail me @ toblessed2bstressed22209@hotmail.com or e mail me on here and we can talk about it!
    joshym0m09

Answer by joshym0m09 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• sorry that everyone is too busy in their stressful lives (which we all have) to think about others that really need help, but i have some boy things that i could give you. only problem is that i live in jersey. how would you get it?!

and you people really need to be a little nicer. what if this girls parents arent involved?! what if she doesnt have any parents?! coming from someone that grew up with no parents and little extended "family" that really didnt give a crap about me, i know how it feels to have to look to complete strangers for help hun. Not all people are this cruel. e mail me and ill see what i can do.
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 7:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Good luck to you! Its nice you have this cyber community, but you also need to reach out in the real world near where you live too! All Moms need a community. Get involved in a church or if that is not your thing- try social services and see where they can send you too.
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would check freecycle like someone else said. It's a Yahoo thing. You can post a wanted ad for things you are looking for and if people have it ...they'll give it to you.

Anonymous