How do you get a grown man to???

This may sound 'odd'...but...HOW DO YOU GET A GROWN MAN TO TAKE MORE SHOWERS THEN HE IS??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• withhold sex?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• DONE DID THAT,AND I DONT THINK HE EVEN KNOWS WHY I AM WITH HOLDING IT
    Anonymous

• tell him he smells .. l0l idk
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 7:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Just tell him!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• all you can do is tell him "not to offend you or anything but you need to shower, you smell like you have been working hard" thats what i tell my SO when he comes home smelling like BO
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have told him before that he dont take near enuff showers and he just throws it into a joke.We dont hardly ever have sex,one reason is he sleeps on the couch about every night though.He seems to think of 50 reasons he cant sleep in the bed,from his back hurts to theres no tv in there.BUT then he wonders why i dont make any first moves of having sex????
    Anonymous

• tell him he needs to take a shower. a few years ago there was a 2 week period where i think my DH took maybe 3 showers, he stunk and i was sick of it. so i told him he stunk and asked him if he forgot where the shower was. that seemed to do the trick he took a shower a few hours later and since then haven't had the issue again.
    or you could bribe him into taking a shower w/you.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• That is a great question and if I could help I would but i can't even get my SO to brush his teeth everyday....GROSS... why do they want to be nasty?
    Anonymous

• Offer to take one with him, or invite him in with u, and then WASH HIM!! LoL pretend to be sexy that way you'll get what you want! Sounds like you guys have a lot more to discuss than showers hun! No offense intended!! He's sleeping on the couch tooo much, that's a start to a bad ordeal! Time to TALK and see what he's really going through and why!!! Men handle stress and emotions so awkwardly sometimes
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• He usually takes like...1 shower a week..and hes ALWAYS outside working or something so YEAH he needs to ake MORE..We have been married 23 years now and since our son we almost never have sex.Maybe 2 times a MONTH,but even when sons asleep and i wanna mess around,i think about him NOT having a shower in a week and say NO FREAKING WAY im going in there.He knows how i feel about him NOT staying very clean but it just DONT SEEM to matter much.GRrr GROSS
    Anonymous