Crazy neighbors!

I'll give you the short version.My next door neighbors planted a short hedge.The next day,a few of the plants were cut down to the ground.We all suspected my upstairs neighbors because they're known for that stuff.When the ND people asked if the upstairs people knew anything,they were peppered with obsenities.Last night the upstairs people called the cops on the ND lady for asking the kids to please stay out of her yard,Supposedly she was "confronting" the girl.The upstairs dude threatened to make her regret her decision for "confronting" his kid.The cops blew them off because of their criminal history.The upstairs people are being evicted on an unrelated issue.The feud with the folks next door adds to the decision of my landlord.I fear for my ND neighbors! We'll be keeping watch!Any comments? Related vents?

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am glad that they have been evicted and will be moving out soon so you and the neighbors won't have to deal with them anymore, BUT I am very concerned and worried for the people they will be moving next to at their next address and at future addresses. Perhaps they'll push the wrong buttons on the wrong neighbor and get a lesson taught to them the old-fashioned way - man to man, fist to fist - just duke it out. They'll get their come-uppance someday.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• WoW we lived next to a fam that the husband was bipolar!! It was a very interesting experience!!! Alotta drama! My mom was scared sometimes! He used to beat his wife when he went into his manic state! It was rediculous! Being that I was only in middle school, it didn't make much sense to me....crazy neighbors is the worst
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009