remeber that feeling.

i remeber the feeling of the baby's head between my legs during the birth and everything. so i geuss ima give people a chance to share there experience. if you dont want to then dont. please describe the experience the best you can.dont give short choppy answears.

sarathemom

Asked by sarathemom at 7:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't really remember the baby part I just remember the placeta coming out and it was the grosses feeling in the world, I freaked out and thought another baby had come out and I was only 16 at the time and really didn't know anything about birthing. I remember it kinda burning as she came out and and then all the pain went away. I remember going can I please go take a shower now....
    Anonymous

• i had a c- section so at the time i didn't feel pain but i could feel the pressure of the baby as the doctor took her. the pain came after when i tried to walk and it felt like my guts were about to fall out.
    Anonymous