Is it raining where you are?

I live in NC, and we've been getting SO much rain lately! Is there a hurricane or tropical storm I don't know about? Yeesh!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here in PA we got nothing but rain for a week! It totally sucked....but that was like 2 weeks ago! This is the 3rd day in a row here that we got rain. BLAH!!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 7:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yes! I live in WY and it's been raining every day for three weeks!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 7:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i live in VA and it had stopped for awhile but now its raining again. last thurs it was nice so i put my daughter in the stroller put my newborn (he was 2 weeks) in a carrier and went to walk to the school a few blocks away for my daughters speech,got halfway there and it started storming out of nowhere! i had to try to run home pushing her in her stroller (shes 3 1/2 and shes going mommy its wet, mommy is brother wet, mommy thunder!) and trying to make sure he stayed as dry as possible and that his head wasn't bouncing around. ya that was not fun, and i even checked the weather before we left b/c it had been raining on and off for the past few weeks....then just now it started raining and its not cloudy out, she went to the window and was like mommy the trees are taking a shower! something shes never said before so i said yup its raining and she goes, it can't rain the sun is out, the trees are taking showers. lol
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I live in NC too, so I def. know what you mean...I really need to get outside!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 7:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It's been raining off and on for the last two days here in Indiana.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I live in Connecticut and its been raining on and off for 3 days.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Honey, Im in SC and it is heading our way, moving at 40 mph and winds up to 60... Thank god we didnt have plans for tonight if you know what I mean wink wink, kids will be getting in bed with us. They dont like storms
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yes. With thunder & lightening.
    nobakecheezcake

Answer by nobakecheezcake at 8:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm in northwestern Ohio its been icky cold and rainy for like 3-4 days here too :(
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Blessedly, we have had 2 rain-free days, but we have had storms roll in at night and storms most of all the other days for about a week or more. My backyard has deep puddles in the back corners, everyone's yards are 2 feet tall, and the mosquito's are out like crazy! And talk about the humidity! It is so humid I cannot step outside the door without having to step back inside in order to breathe again.
    Listen to us, though. In another month we'll be complaining about how dry it is and the water restrictions our towns have placed us on and how we wish it would rain so the drought would end...lol.
    I wish we could just have spring, autumn, and winter and just skip summer altogether....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009