Starbucks or Dunkin Donut coffee?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• neither!! But I could go for some Doughnuts!!! LOL

• um......... I'm red-faced to admit that Dunkin Donuts was the first thing my DD could read....

Answer by auroragold at 7:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Starbucks!

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 7:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• starbucks for a frappacino (is that how its spelled?) dunkin for regular old coffee and mcd's for their iced i want donuts and coffee...and don't be red-faced to admit that is what she first read...mine was 2 and knew that when grandpa came over on thurs nights and watched tv w/my brother (they always do survivor together ever since it started showing) that after he got there and the door bell came that meant pizza. so for the longest time if the doorbell rang she climbed into her high chair and started asking for pizza...

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I hail from Seattle, so my choice would be Starbucks. When I'm there though (or can find it in the store here in FL) My very first choice is Seattle's Best! Dunkys always tastes weak or way too sweet for me.

Answer by rune2319 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• StarBucks=No Go

D&D= Way to Go!

Answer by Dannee at 8:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Double-D for me! :)

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I like dunkin donuts for just a regular iced coffee but if i want something else (Java Chip) then i will go to starbucks

Answer by BellaSnow at 8:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Starbucks taste better and stronger to me, so out of the two that would be my choice.

Answer by Knightquester at 8:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Dunkin' Donuts=my Heaven.

Answer by kamsmw at 9:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009