Is it time to move??

My step dad has been really distant, and has even said mean and hurtful things about me, in my presence... My mother seems to have no clue on what to do...My brother will make me feel bad when he gets the chance to...My step dad and I do not talk, we cannot be in the same room..and my baby's daddy wants me to move in with him..I'm still thinking about it..Ive got two small siblings I'd be leaving behind if I leave

Martha643

Asked by Martha643 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are old enough too have a baby i think you are old enough too be on your own its time too grow up and be a mother your self and your siblings are just that siblings not your children that is your mothers place too raise them not yours due what is best for you and baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009