My hip has been hurting since I had my baby.

Has anyone else had this problem. I had my daughter 9 months ago, and my hip socket area rreally hurts. I think the nurses pushed my legs too far back, and caused some damage. It especially hurts when I am lying down.

nomadmomof3

Asked by nomadmomof3 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• yep... after my first it was bad, and after my 2nd its worse!!! they pop out of socket and get locked up when i laydown or sit in a funny position...

i havent found anything that helps though, my OB said its from your hips spreading, and mine just never went back to normal...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i love my chiropractor!! check one out in your area, it is worth it!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had the same problem when I had my kids. I went to a chiro. She put the bone back to it's place. she told me when women have babies, the bones move and they just need to be put back in place.
    judybluedy

Answer by judybluedy at 10:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009