Do you consider yourself racist?

Touch touchy discussion. I know. Just wondering because there's so much hatred and racism in this country and world. So I just want to know if you're racist and what makes you racist? What makes you feel like you know everything there is to know about a certain kind of people to hate them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do NOT believe any race is superior than another, whether it be my own or other races. I'm not a racist, and racism makes my stomach turn.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• For anyone to be racist to me its ignorant because we are all mix with something somewhere down the line
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 8:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I know but there are too many people who are ignorant in this world. Unfortunately.
    Anonymous

• I'm racist against stupid people. I dont care WHAT color they are. Well, i guess racist is too strong of a word. I just really really detest stupid people.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 8:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Im not racist, i wouldnt consider myslef to be so i cant answer the rest of the questions
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I beleive I am not a racist.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• no how can you hate one race just because one or two people from that race acted a fool everyone needs that chance to prove themselves and it has nothing to do with your skin color whether your a fool or not.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 8:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am not a racist. I have been called that because I dislike Obama but I did not vote for McCain either and really did not care for him at all. People throw the word racism around way too much. Anyone of any color can be racist anytime you call someone a cracker, the n word or say you are going to Jew someone down you are contributing to the hate.
    Anonymous

• I don't consider myself racist, however I have no tolerance for people who choose to be ignorant and a "thug", choose being the key word in that sentence. When your given opportunities to better yourself and you choose not to, I have no patience. White, black, purple, brown I don't care about color but if your a grown adult and you can't have a conversation without sounding less smart then my 3 year old I have no reason to give you the time of day.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm probably racist.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009