if anyone lives

on ft eusits, can you please tell me why were are now suposed to boil the water before drinking, cooking, or bathing with it. my husband came home and thats all the information he had, he doesnt know why and well id like to know, its almost my dds bath time and i would like to know what i will be putting her in!!! and i also cant find anything out on the websites and i dont know who i can call to find out, or if youre husband is in the military or you, do you know of a place that would probably be able to tell me whats going on???? i really need to know before i bath my daughter. like even if you live on another post is there some kind of number every post has that i can get information from???? i have a filter on the faucet that i have always used for cooking and my daughter drinks bottled water but i want to know what she may be sitting in while in the bath :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• nevermind my husband finally called someone no worries it was just an exercise! sorry i had to let everyone know incase someone else was confused by their husbands moment of stupidity here on ft eusts
    Anonymous