what to do? oldest sd runs to bm cause bm babys...

ok my oldest sd run to bm she wont say anything to me or her dad ( mainly cause we dont baby there is no awwww my baby ) and things will be fine but as soon as she goes to her moms house its there was this creepy looking guy ( might i add hes handiecaped me and dd know him hes very nice and just plays basketball ) anyways my dd told her ohh thats so and so. well she ran home to mom and said creepy guy and i told mom what the deal was and sd was fine i also said he didnt even say boo and shes scared what if there was a ww2 vet missing his leg would she run? i understand being careful but her mom coddles her to no end that is her mini me and she thinks its great, she will also baby her if she gets cramps for pms, now i know that stinks but its apart of life now she needs to learn how to deal not miss school for a week. so what should i do shelter this kid also and coddler her. both my sds want to be here for the summer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• no just find your limits dont try to act like her mom...then she wont like you....

see what works best for you and then go from there
    Anonymous