weight gain and pregnancy

What is the normal weight gain for 6 months along? I feel like I've gained too much. I'm trying to control it by eating right and working out but I'd still like to know what's normal.

Oh and how much did you all gain during pregnancy? Just out of curiosity!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• speak to your doctor on that be careful the more you gain the higher your risk are of being diabetic
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 8:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I gained 26 or 27 pounds (not including my first trimester when I lost 6 pounds and gained it back later) total. As long as you're eating right and exercising I'm sure it's fine.. even though I gained weight slowly and steadily, I felt like a total cow. I think it's normal. Bring it up to your doctor at your next appointment if you're worried about it.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 9:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009