What cell phone company by your oppinion is the best right now and why

Myni

Asked by Myni at 8:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I think it depends on your area unless you travel a LOT. I know from experience that I hated Alltel when they were just Alltel. It's as if they train their employees to lie and do anything to cheat people out of money, and no one there can ever do anything. I have AT&T now and like them a lot better, but they are a little more expensive. I don't have experience with any other cell phone companies.
    MomEveryDay

Answer by MomEveryDay at 8:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I like Tmobile. They have an unlimited plan and I can go out of state with them without getting charged any additional fees like some other phone services.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 9:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have had at&t and verizon and I love Verizon. I know a lot of times when my friends who have at&t and nextel they cannot get service when I can. I WISH Verizon had the rollover minutes that at&t does. Not sure about the price comparison but we have been so happy with Verizon that it's worth what we pay. A happy plus is that just about all of our family and a lot of my friends have Verizon. Some of DH's friends uses the other companys but not enough that it uses a lot of our minutes or text messages.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I hate them all lol. But over the years, we've had issues with signal in this town. But never with Verizon. We get 4 bars everywhere we go. With Sprint, Cricket and other services we had limited coverage...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• att dicked me over after being a customer for 10 straight years. i'm with sprint now and find they have better and cheaper plans and you can upgrade after a year instead of two.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Tmobile... They have something called myfaves where you have unlimited phone calls to any 5 people and you bill never changes. I pay about 45 a month and barely use my 300 monthly minutes.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2009