ughhh what's my problem?!

i have this amazing boyfriend, he's absolutely perfect. ive never had any guy treat me this special. BUT.. it seems too good to be true. i have big time trust issues do to previous relationships but it seems like they are worse in the relationship im in now, and i don't know why! he hasnt really given me any reason not to trust him but i just feel like he's hiding things. he's the type of guy that doesn't like to talk about personal things, or really ANYTHING for that matter.. mostly just gossip about other people. im thinking that's why im feeling weird because ive never had a guy never tell me anything unless i asked them. why do you think i feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• how long have you been with him?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• because you dont really know him. he isn't allowing you to know him by remaining so personal. he has to realize the point of dateing is getting to know a person not gossping about other people. he also is probally gossiping about other people because making fun of other people helps some people feel better about their problems. they say missery loves company
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 8:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Sometimes you have a gut feeling about someone for a reason; however, he deserves your trust until he has done something to betray it. It's not fair to base this relationship to past relationships. I would also let him know that you would appreciate it if he would open up more to you so that you can get know him better. Good Luck.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i've only been with him for 3 months. which is still really early i know. but thanks for the advice guys, it helps a lot!
    Anonymous

• I agree with the gut feeling thing. Go with it. Get to know him but keep alert.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• cause he is holding back. keep up your defenses cause if your gut feeling is right you won't get screwed over again.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009