What odd things do your little ones cry about?

My son is 9 months old and LOVES being startled.. you make him jump and he laughs so hard and waits for you to do it again.. you clap your hands and he gets a serious look on his face, pouts the lower lip and starts crying. Even if you aren't clapping loud, he gets upset. Of course we pick him up and comfort him.. it's just so odd to me.
So yeah, what odd things do your little ones cry about? What do you do about it?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 8:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DS is 9 months and he does that with whistling and my mother aways goes "the dog says woof woof" and he cracks up and then the other day she said "the cat goes meow meow " and he got this horrible little look on his face and cryed
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 8:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Lmao this question made me crack up!

When my daughte was little, maybe 8 months, I bought her this toy that made animal sounds and baby coos. The would laugh and clap at the animal sounds but when it made the baby sound she would get this really angry look on her face and then she would start crying LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 10:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009