? For Christians..

For those that condemn a Pagan, or an atheist.. or a Satanist.. or any other person.. are you not following the devils works by doing so? When you talk ill, or refuse to befriend another based on religion.. your sinning the same as the person that dismisses your religion..
Refer to your own bibles.. don't preach to us about how evil we are and judge us.. without fearing the wrath of your own God:

Read Psalms.. 7:8 let the LORD judge the peoples.
Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness,
according to my integrity, O Most High

5:5 The arrogant cannot stand in your presence;
you hate all who do wrong.

if you judge another and become arrogant about it.. your just as evil as you claim us non-christian followers are.. for you condemn others, and judge them.. and that's a sin the same as any other sin.

So why do you still judge?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 8:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• This is what nonChristians are talking about when they say that Christians are disrespectful. Instead of merely saying "oh, I don't believe that way, I believe this: " and leaving it at that people insist on pushing and telling others they're wrong.
    What do you think this accomplishes? Other than to drive people away?
    Do you even care?
    I would be ashamed - I wouldn't be able to live with myself - if I ever knew that something I had said or done had pushed someone further away from God and the love He wants to share with us all. There is nothing in the world worth knowing that I could have caused that in any way - not pride, not self-righteousness - nothing would be worth it to me, and not just because we are commanded to let everything we do and say lift up those around us, but because I would honestly hate to have anything to do with someone missing out on a relationship with Him, for any amount of time.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• sorry, but it amuses me when someone condemns a non-believer to hell.. yet they think they are better than them..

NOTE: this isn't complaining about all Christians.. but if the bill fits..........
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am Christian and agree completely!

Photobucket
    Anonymous

• runs to kitchen to get popcorn and beer..this oughta be a great one.

*just for the sake of saying...I wonder the same thing but then again Im heading to hell no matter what so they say....Im a wiccan, single mom, never married, had an abortion, oh and the best one I saved for last...Im gay..gasp!! lmao!!!!*
    Anonymous

• Err this started in another post.The OP was asking for honesty and some gave an honest answer and now they get cyber attacked for it.Simple truth is it is in the Bible that worshipping anyone or thing other then God is wrong and worshipping the devil.So for some Christians to repeat what it says in the Bible (which they believe) does not make them judgers or condemers.If one feels condemned it is Gods word doing it not the individual repeating His word.
    Anonymous

• "So for some Christians to repeat what it says in the Bible (which they believe) does not make them judgers or condemers.If one feels condemned it is Gods word doing it not the individual repeating His word."

ahh.. but does it not also say to love thy neighbor.. so if the neighbor happens to not believe in your God.. does that mean you cant love them anyways? Doesn't the same bible teach about letting God do the judging while you try to love the person and show them the truth, rather than condemning them?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Answered at 8:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 by: Anonymous

lmao.. I guess this is kinda a drama question.. but this question always gets me.. lol. so I finally just had to ask it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• popcorni would like to know this one too

nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't think you will get any real "christians" to answer. In their eyes they are doing nothing wrong.
    I agree with the Gandhi quote.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Christian, and while I don't believe in Satan or Hell, I agree in principle - with the general idea that Christians are wrong in judging and condemning others and should focus more on spreading God's love than their own personal hatred/judgment/etc.
    As I've said in many posts before, its not about pointing fingers and passing blame, its about lending hands and hearts!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009