having a lot of tighting up and only 21 weeks please help!!

ok so i am only 21 week and have been having a lot of tighting up i dont hurt just really bothers me and i have to stop what i am doing because my belly gets so tight that i cant move i have been having then on and off for a while but today i had it all day. when i was laying down in happened 3 time in 20 min. what should i do? it dont hurt is there any thing i can do to stop it? i have one at least every hour! i went into early labor with my son at like 30 weeks and they had to stop it from continueing but these dont hurt?

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 8:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tell your doc but I'd say drink more water and relax its prob practice contractions.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would say that they are braxton hicks contractions!! Its nouthing to worry about! Make sure that you are well hydrated My doctor said some times when your dehydrated that you can have more braxton hicks contractions!!
    SD777

Answer by SD777 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i'm experiencing that at 18 weeks and it doesn't hurt at all, i think its just my uterine wall working out. gotta be strong to hold a bebe
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• it could be braxton hicks contractions or it could be your uterus streatching as your baby grows.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 9:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009