Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what form to i need to file to grt custody of my son back

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (4)
  • Well I wouldn't say form!! I would think you need a lawyer!! Why did you lose custody??


    Answer by SD777 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

  • go to the courthouse they will let you know everything you need and give it to you

    Answer by Mommy-N-07-N-09 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

  • go to the court house and tell them you need to file custody papers, they will help u

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

  • Go to the court house and also seek an attorney. It is based on your state as well as your local government how you need to begin the process. Also, if the child was removed from the home for neglect, abuse, drugs, or anything that would involve DSS, you need to speak with the Social Worker who is in charge of the care of your child and see what you would have to do to regain custody. (Not saying that a SW is involved but your question was vague)

    Answer by Mina2904 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.